J
Books
Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte) - some classics really do deserve the title
Jenna Starborn (Sharon Shinn) - an awesome sci-fi retelling of Jane Eyre.
TV
Jeopardy- I love random trivia, and Jeopardy gives me my daily fix.
K
MoviesA Knight's Tale - possibly the most anachronistic movie on the planet. I love it anyway.
L
MoviesLittle Women - this is slightly sacrilegious but I honestly prefer the Winona Ryder/Clair Danes version of this movie to the book.
Books
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (C.S. Lewis) - Really all of the Narnia books are good, but I don't think any of them are quite as magical as the first adventure of the Pevensie family.
Little House in the Big Woods (Laura Ingalls Wilder) - this was pure pioneer escapism for my elementary school brain.
TV
Law and Order - just recently started rewatching this show via Netflix and find it as fascinating as ever. Though I can't watch too much of it or I start to think that everyone is out to get me :-)
Lost- I've already written several previous posts about Lost. For a convoluted show about a bunch of murderers, adulterers and other assorted miscreants it was quite uplifting.

No comments:
Post a Comment