Lois Lane has my ring tone. Ok, so only those of you who know how Superman happy I am will appreciate this, but for the last few months I've had Bonnie Tyler's "Holding Out for a Hero" as the ring tone on my phone, because it's cheesy and was in Lois and Clark and it mentions Superman. Last Friday on Smallville Lois Lane's phone rang and she had the same song. It made me smile. Luckily I've already found my hero (see the previous blog post for proof of this :)
Also, I just bought four tickets to New Moon on Saturday night, I'm willing to wait two nights to avoid the really crazy fans...but not any longer than that which makes me a mid-level crazy I guess. I'm also looking forward to the double date with Chrisann and Greg. Should be a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment