Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope that everyone has a fantastic holiday. Here's a quick list of things that I'm grateful for.
1. An amazing husband who has no remote control issues and hugs me every day.
2. A family that's as delightful as it is dysfunctional.
3. Jobs that let me do things I enjoy.
4. Being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
5. Books, books, books, books
6. Living in one of the safest parts of the world
7. My husband (Hey it's my list I can say it twice)
8. Good friends who are now spread from one end of the country to the other. (Thanks to Becky K. and Michaele for moving to such far flung places)
9. That winter is not a permanent condition
10. Having a holiday that's all about remembering and appreciating the good things in your life.

No comments: