Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow and other related stuff...

So yesterday the Wasatch Front got a nasty storm that ended up shutting down the U. Now, this couldn't have happened on a day when I could have gotten out of something because of it, no it had to happen on the day I was supposed to go pick up my classes exams so I could have them graded over the weekend and be done by Monday. Oh well, on the bright side (since the testing center that has my exams doesn't open again until Monday) it means I was able to finish my Christmas shopping this morning and now I'm headed to lunch with Michaele, who managed to somehow make it to Salt Lake in spite of the aforementioned storm. Oh, and for those of you who heard about our car woes, Tracy already has it fixed. Yippee!!

1 comment: