Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Joy to the World

So good news on many fronts. I've just completed the last bit of my own coursework, of course that swamping sense of relief doesn't really kick in until it's in the professors box, but still it means the last regular paper I'll write for the foreseeable future. I'll also be glad to get my final batch of grading done this weekend, but because of the weird schedules of finals week I can't start that until Friday evening, so I have a bit more space to breathe in the meantime.

Another piece of good news is that I'm now down to two jobs instead of three. Basically instead of being a TA for the history department, I'll get the same benefit to work on the Utah Indian Curriculum Project. I'll miss teaching, even in an online version, but this will definitely be less stressful.

Oh, and I have a giant pile of fun books that I'm dying to start on...

No comments: