So apparently I've signed on to have three jobs next semester - yes, that's right I said three. And while I may not have coursework I still understand that this makes me slightly crazy, here's my justification however:
Job #1 - Being a TA (or online instructor, or whatever the history department tells me to do) pays my tuition and is my biggest paycheck
Job #2- The county archives is flexible, looks really good on my resume, and means I get to work with some seriously nice people. And to add to it, the professor who was telling me about job #3 said, "Oh yeah, you want to keep that one."
Job #3- Working with the American West Center's Native American curriculum project. Well, yeah, I probably shouldn't take it on, but this is absolutely the kind of thing I want to do, so I guess that makes job number three.
Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You'll have the best coworkers at the American West Center, guaranteed! :)
Post a Comment