Some good stuff from the last few weeks -
- My cute husband is definitely my hero! When I went to go to a job interview yesterday I discovered my keys were locked in the car and Tracy rushed home to help me. He also helped me with a big Young Women activity on Wednesday night (which my Mom also helped me figure out.)
- I've had a chance to spend some time with both old and new friends lately. For example, a couple of weeks ago Evevanne came down and we got to hang out for a Saturday, it was so much fun. She got me the cutest flip-flops I've seen in in a long time - and I really needed flip-flops. Michaele's in town so I have someone to commiserate with about the ups and downs of history. Pam is one of the world's best writing buddies. And last month Becky Criddle and I got confused about the date we were having lunch - the great part - even though it wasn't the day we had e-mailed about, we both planned for the same wrong day. It was funny and awesome!
- I'm reading books and writing again. This is a good sign, when I'm at my most stressed I stop doing these things, so it's good to be back at it. Though I've got a long way to go I'm just past the 150 page mark on the current novel I'm working on.
Yes, there are still some challenges going on in my life, and in my head, but it's great to look back and see the good things that happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment