So I went to start a part-time job this morning at a retail place that on the surface seemed like it might work for me at the moment. After about three hours I began to feel increasingly anxious and uncomfortable. It wasn't that the people weren't nice, they were, I could just tell it was a really bad fit. So, I politely asked to take a break and decided to go and call Tracy to see what he thought. Not only was Tracy supportive, I also received an e-mail offering me a chance to teach a fall class at the U. Though it was an emotionally rough 15 minutes as I made my exit from the job, I think I made a good choice, and I'm excited at the chance to do something far more up my alley.
As weird as it was, I'm definitely feeling blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Even if though it must've been bad, I'm glad things worked out.
Post a Comment