Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Dread is Sinking into my bones...

Ok, so that's a touch on the dramatic side, but I really am feeling that "oh no, it's about to be winter again" panic. I know that with the world in general chaos it's super whiny to be complaining about weather that hasn't even arrived yet, but the promised 30 degree in 24 hour temperature drop has my weather related anxiety on full alert.

I know there are people who like snow, who actually welcome it even, but I am not one of them. The idea that for six months (if I'm lucky) I have to wake up every morning wondering if the roads are going to be ice covered death traps does actually drive me a little nuts. And I think Tracy hates it even worse than I do.

Anyway, I'm just feeling icky today, and the weather seemed like a safe place to vent it.

1 comment:

Michaele said...

I'm sorry I know how much you hate the winters there. Start saving money and come visit me- it rarely snows here and I miss you a lot!