
I worked at the Draper Temple open house today. For the first four hours I was at the very end of the tour and for the last four hours I was at the beginning of the tour. Strangely enough I said the same thing in both places. (Hello. How are you today? Just step this way please. No, I'm not sure where that is, let me find out. ) I wanted to walk through the building, but by the time my second shift was up I was ready to sit down. What I saw of it was lovely, and it was awesome to be a part of it. A couple of fun comments I overheard were one really cute little boy that just kept saying "Oh! Wow! Oh! Wow!" and another guy who very grudgingly said "Well, I suppose it is impressive." Both those reactions made me smile.

1 comment:
Hi Jenel -
I have enjoyed reading your blog! I loved seeing your family pictures at Christmas. Sounds like you are so busy! I do not know how you study so much. Wow - and all your reading. I could never keep up. I went to Irving the other day because Nathan is playing ball there - wow talk about old memories coming back! I am so sorry about your anxiety. I know about that and it sure can be scary! The temple looks beautiful! Must have been a neat expericence.
Take care -
Natalie
Post a Comment