So I know the last couple of weeks were supposed to be downtime, but I have been a seriously lazy soul the last few days. I read a couple of books, made some small effort at maintaining the house, and did manage to get the Christmas decorations down, but that is about it. I'm hoping this annoying inertia fades away because I seriously need to get my butt in gear.
Tracy and I went to see Australia the other night, which was fun. When I was an undergrad an eon ago I had a massive love affair going on with that country/continent (which has since been somewhat upstaged by my love of Scotland) and this movie brought some of that back. Though I can't say the plot was massively original, as it was something of a cross between half of the western romance novels every written and The Man From Snowy River (though, no offense to Jim Craig, but Hugh Jackman is a lot more fun), I still really enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment