Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happy Busy Day

Today was a busy one, Tracy and I (well especially Tracy) worked pretty hard, but it was all on really feel-good stuff.  I cleaned up the patio, Tracy mowed the lawn and put new compost and dirt in the raised garden beds, I got the first round of veggies planted and then Tracy took on washing all of our windows.  It's amazing how just having clean windows makes a house seem more sparkly inside and out.

The happy part not only comes from a day doing good stuff, but it also comes from the fact that I checked my student records yesterday and everything is signed off.  I am actually, factually graduating this Friday.   This, plus awesome encouragement from my Mom and John, got me excited to plan my graduation party, so last night we went and bought some decorations and I got the bulk of the food ordered.  It should be a terrific, laid-back day to cap off seven years (yeah, that's way too long, but hey at least I'm done) of school work. 

1 comment:

Just Julie said...

"Actually, factually.." Are you a writer? :) Congrats!!!