So a couple of posts ago I lamented the loss of our television set. Tracy and I did some initial looking, but the idea of slapping several hundred dollars on our Visa was seriously unappealing. So my very clever husband got on EBay and for about $60 found a television just like ours , and fully functional, only with a cracked screen. It was a bit of a gamble, as we weren't 100% sure what was wrong with our old TV, but Tracy felt pretty confident so he bought it.
The TV arrived yesterday (the biggest package I've ever received via the Postal Service I might add) and in less than an hour Tracy had used parts from it to fix our television. Genius!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw shucks, it was more luck than genius. But, as Mr. F. G. Superman might say, "Why, it's TV Repair Man!" (Blatant Monty Python reference)
Post a Comment