I'm excited that my brother Brett and his family are coming to stay for the weekend. Should be a lot of fun!
It's been a crazy week. Tracy finally gets to start his new job on Monday after a week and a half of paperwork wrangling. As he put it you'd think he was applying for the "unsupervised, night shift gold handler at Fort Knox" with the level of background checks they had to go through, but hopefully everything is on track now.
I started working reference at the Archives this week, which was really fun. I like helping people and getting to look into different things, it's a great experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wait- does that mean you got a new job there? or you just have new responsibilities?
Not a new job officially. But I got a fairly substantial raise and am moving up to working 3-4 days a week. They can't fill Ronda's position because of the budget, so this is what they're doing for now.
Post a Comment