Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Time Flies

Maybe it's because it is the last month of summer, my favorite season of the year. (Well, anytime it isn't snowing is my favorite season.) Or maybe it's because I'm working more, but the last couple of weeks seem like they almost vanished they went by so quickly. I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since I posted here!

Things to be happy about -

1. We could pay our bills and we know where the money for next months bills is coming from!

2. One of my best friends, Becky Criddle will live about a half an hour from me by the end of the month. (From Arizona! She claims she's missed snow, I think that's a little crazy, but I'm glad she's going to be close)

3. Thanks to the public library I always have good books to read. And even with a couple of library fines here and there it's still significantly cheaper than buying them.

4. As always, I'm married to one of the world's sweetest husbands!

No comments: