Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just what I need, another place to talk too much...

So, I finally broke down and created a blog. For a long time I was going to try and do it on Tracy and I's website, but I think I'm still a bit technically challenged for that and I wanted to go the uncomplicated route.

I also debated about a blog because of the variety of people that I know: do I bore my family with my history stuff and my independent political views, do I bore my non-LDS friends with the church stuff, and do I risk boring just about everyone with the minutiae that is my life? So I guess this is fair warning, since its my blog there's bound to be a little of all of that floating around...so read if you dare.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You are NEVER boring!! I think this is an awesome way to stay in touch with yourself and your friends. Glad you included me :)

melanie said...

I'm excited for your blog! I can't wait to see what you have to say. :)

Holly said...

This is great! I finally get to catch my busy busy friend. Your blog is going on my favorites list!