Friday, November 28, 2008
Benefits of a cleaning streak....
So every year around Christmas time I get this usually unstoppable urge to buy pretty things, wrapping paper, bows, gift bags, tissue paper, etc. probably because of the deals that seem to float around. However, this year I discovered the cure for that...cleaning out my back bedroom closet. Nothing lets you know just how much junk you have like cleaning out a closet. This time I tried to use the "Have I used this since we moved?" test. Which means - have I used it in the last two years? Anything that I hadn't, barring major sentimental attachment, went into a large box which hopefully will shortly make its way to Deseret Industries. And now there's actually extra room in that closet...which means I can go buy more stuff right? Maybe not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment