Saturday, April 26, 2014

Staying Put and Geeking Out

So many of you probably heard the rumor we might be moving to Montana...but turns out we're staying put in Utah.  Tracy did get offered a promotion there - but the offer just wasn't enough to justify leaving, especially since I have a job I like at the Church History Library - at least for the moment.  Though it's been a tough few months trying to manage three jobs I only have two more weeks of teaching and while I'll miss the interaction with students, especially the ones at Salt Lake Community College I'm looking forward to digging into some serious writing time.

Oh, and just so you don't think I'm losing my charming fangirl nature this video with the actor from Arrow had me geeking out...now if we could only convince Henry Cavill to develop X-Ray vision, we'd have it covered.

Stephen Amell Target Practice

No comments: