Sunday, April 20, 2014

Oatmeal, Jeans, and Captain America

So I don't have it in me to actually post anything serious but here's some random stuff from this week:

-Bought ridiculously healthy/fancy instant oatmeal yesterday (organic with blueberries and flax seed) in the vain hope that I might actually eat it for breakfast - this morning I did, and it actually tasted pretty decent.  Surprisingly the flax seed's crunch made me like the texture a lot better.

-Broke down and ordered some clothes online (after looking for jeans in three separate stores, seriously plus size skinny jeans - who thinks this is a good idea?) and I actually liked all three things I ordered when they got here.  And the really good news, the jeans are a little big, I'll have to go down a size if I order them again.

-Tracy and I went and saw the new Captain America movie on Friday night and I LOVED it.  I sort of feel like Captain America and Superman have a similar vibe, so this is not surprising.  There were so many things I liked - but especially the fact that they actually had a female character in a superhero movie who didn't have to be "the girl."  Black Widow is kind of awesome. 

-Oh, and HAPPY EASTER everybody!



No comments: