Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dark Chocolate and a Laptop

So supposedly dark chocolate is supposed to be healthy, and given that I've been trying to learn to like it.  My first experiment with Ghiradelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree was a pretty good experience, yummy enough to be a treat but not so much that I wanted to eat a ton of it.  Then yesterday I bought something else because it was on sale...yeah, bad idea, all I taste is the bitterness and the stuff doesn't melt at all.  I will finish eating it but I don't think it serves the purpose I'm looking for, especially when, in solidarity with Tracy's new goal, I officially quit drinking soda this week.

Also, I got a new laptop last week.  It's about the same size, measurement wise as my old laptop but is much lighter.  I'm definitely enjoying the better sound and video quality and it's nice to constantly be worried about if the computer I'm using is on it's last legs.  My old laptop lasted us six years, so I feel pretty lucky about that and hope this one does as well.

No comments: