So I haven't posted much this week because between trying to keep up with my work hours and hanging out with Julia, time has been a bit crunched. We went to the mall on Monday, the cheap movies on Tuesday (Soul Surfer), the Utah Museum of Fine Arts on Wednesday, made cupcakes on Thursday, and went to Lagoon on Friday. It's been a really fun whirlwind, and each of those things probably deserve their own blog post, but this little short one will have to do, because in a moment we're all off to buy snow cones and get some propane for the grill so Tracy can make ribs tonight. I have to admit, this is a really nice way to be busy!
There's also a new post on the writing blog, if you want to check it out. I finished the first draft of my latest book last Saturday. One extra detail that's not in that blog, is that I've heard you should let a manuscript sit for a couple of weeks before you start revising. For lots of reasons I'm anxious to get that one ready to send out, and doubted I could be that patient. However, with everything that's been going on, I haven't gotten back to it. So I guess my business is serving two different purposes.
Here's the writing blog link.
http://jenelcope.wordpress.com/blog/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment