Yesterday was one of those weird days, it started out with massive academic trauma that by the end of the day was completely resolved...very weird.
So thanks to some Christmas gifts Tracy and I can now claim to have tried three new recipes. Tracy received half of a smoked salmon for Christmas from Becky and Vashon and I made some chowder out of it, Tracy really liked it (me not so much, apparently my inland Mormon Casserole Tradition taste buds haven't entirely adapted to the world of seafood yet). We've also tried two new recipes from the Barbecue Bible cookbook my Mom and John sent us, Memphis Rub (on a Pork Loin Roast) and Bahamian Grilled Chicken, both were terrific so we were very happy.
As for the silly new blog, Tracy has been using Princess Bride quotes as his facebook status the last couple of days. I told him, "Someone should start a Princess Bride 'Quote of the Day' blog." I searched for one, and apparently it doesn't exist, so I'm going to start one, just to add a little extra silliness to my life. I'll post the address soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment