Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our Personal Economic Downturn

Looking at the title of my last post I sort of want to cringe. I know it doesn't work this way but I do wonder if my brief moment of positive energy was some sort of curse.

I don't even really want to talk about this yet, but I suppose a blog posting beats a dozen individual e-mails or phone calls, so here's the deal -

Tracy went to a meeting this morning at work and found out that sometime in the next month all of the jobs in his department are going to be outsourced. There's some chance that they will be able to apply for the outsourced positions, but it isn't overly promising. If he is laid off, they'll give him a few months severance, so there's some time to plan...but it just REALLY sucks!

1 comment:

melanie said...

That's so lame. Hang in there.