Tuesday, February 4, 2014

More TV Ramblings

Can I just say I am love, love, loving the relationship on Castle right now?  It's so awesome to see a television show actually let the couple be together in a quite happy and stable adult relationship.  Yes, yes, I wished they'd just hurry up and get married already (though they are working on it, yippee!!) but really its so nice to see a show demonstrate that love triangles and manufactured drama aren't the only way to go with things.

This adoration may be more than a little enhanced because I find myself comparing Castle to the uneven, angst fest that is  Arrow.   And, ironically, why I find myself writing fanfiction for Arrow and not Castle.  I don't have to write fanfiction for Castle and Beckett because their relationship onscreen is satisfying to my clear storytelling, romance oriented brain.  

 Oh, and if I'm not blogging about my real life,  it's because the new schedule still has me a little overwhelmed and things are just getting more complicated - and who wants to listen to me whine about problems that aren't actually problems like having too many jobs, right? 

So television ramblings will have to do.  

No comments: