Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Checking In and Sherlock Wishlist

So real life first.  Nothing really to report.  I'm learning a lot about cataloging archival records, finding out just how much I prefer teaching 15 students as opposed to a 160, planning a church building scavenger hunt for Young Womens, and trying to figure out how to read on Trax without getting motion sick.  Oh - and I finally got the Christmas tree taken down, exciting stuff.   Now that I've proved I am capable of dealing with reality I can move on to....Sherlock

 Okay...so first things first.  If you haven't watched the first episode of Sherlock Season Three and you care about spoilers, don't read any more. 

I think my love of Sherlock has been firmly established.  The theme song is my ring tone, and I don't even want to fess up to how many times I rewatched the first two seasons.  (That's what a two year wait for new episodes will do.)  So I had a couple of things on my wish list for the season three opener...first, that John Watson's reaction to Sherlock's miraculous reappearance would be some kind of violence, that I would like the character of Mary Morstan, and that it would make me laugh out loud. 

I got all three of those wishes. It was really, really fun.

No comments: