Monday, December 27, 2010

Merrying the Christmas

Tracy and I had a great time in Boise with our families.  It's hard to make such quick visits, because we love hanging out there, and we have so many people there that we love and enjoy spending time with.   I'm especially a sucker for the nieces and nephews. (Which include the fabulous Becca and the amazing Hunter, who are apparently dedicated readers of my blog, with a little help from their parents :-)  We missed a few of the kids this time, and that was tough, but we did leave gifts so hopefully that will earn us some uncle and aunt brownie points.

I'm always amazed at how much work my Mom and Mom-in-law put into making Christmas a terrific time for the kids and grand kids.  I know it's a labor of love, but it's still very impressive. 

Anyway, I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!

No comments: