Monday, March 15, 2010

Yawn Inducing Trailer

So I have to admit I'm excited to see Twilight:Eclipse. I thought they did a good job on the last movie, and it should be fun. Which was why I was surprised at how mind-numbingly boring the recently released Teaser Trailer was. Maybe they counted on their random shot of Taylor Lautner without his shirt to generate the needed excitement, but as a happily married woman nearly old enough to be his mother, that didn't quite cut it. Ditto for the vaguely foreboding music.

I mean, I know the wolf boys are probably still in CGI-ville, but what about a shot of the newborn vamp army or Bella punching Jake?? Come on people, give us something to work with here!

When I first watched the New Moon trailer I was dizzy with excitement, and this one just made me bored. I'm worried that this is not a good sign.

No comments: