So I'm headed off to Seattle tomorrow. I'm excited but also nervous. I've never attempted to carry this much crap onto an airplane before and am sincerely hoping that will work out.
My stuff includes a smallish but weird tripod I need for scanning images with my camera, which I just found out today may or may not be allowed. The irritating thing is that even the TSA doesn't agree on if they are or aren't prohibited - as in - "not officially prohibited but if we feel like it that day you can't take it". So I'm going to try it and if they stop me I can re-arrange my stuff, stick it in with my clothes and check that bag.
As for the trip itself, I'm looking forward to seeing Becky and family and being in a place where the low temperatures match our high temperatures. It will also be my first big away-from-home research trip, a good trial run for the three weeks (hopefully) I'll be spending in DC this summer.
Anyway, I'm glad Tracy will be minding the home front, but I'll miss him like crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment