Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tracy's Birthday and Blasts from the Past

So, long silence in blog-ville. I've been in a tired and whiny mood and didn't feel like inflicting it on others.

Tracy's birthday was this week though. On Sunday we had Greg and Chrisann over for dinner and took the new grill for another spin and made two racks of ribs. Yum and yum. Have I mentioned we like the new grill? :)

Yesterday as part of my new project at the American West Center our group went up to Fort Hall. It was a productive day, and everyone was very informative and gracious. I never knew that my knowledge of huckleberry picking near the South Fork of the Salmon would come in handy as a PhD student. Also ran into somebody with whom I had some classes at ISU. Driving by Pocatello with a car full of people from the U was a little strange, the old life and new life colliding in an unexpected way.

No comments: